Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Customized Nutrition Newsletters LLC, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Customized Nutrition Newsletters as an Affiliate.Your participation as an Affiliate of Customized Nutrition Newsletters r is solely to promote and share our service to receive a commission on subscriptions purchased by individuals referred to Customized Nutrition Newsletters by a custom Affiliate link.
By signing up for the Customized Nutrition Newsletters Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
- Approval or Rejection of the Application. We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
- Commissions. Commissions will be paid on a monthly basis. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 40 days.
Affiliates will receive a 20% commission on the Customized Nutrition Newsletters plan that is purchased for the life of the client. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
- Termination. Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
Violation of intellectual property rights. Customized Nutrition Newsletters reserves the right to protect our intellectual property rights.
Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. However, adding bonuses or bundling other products with Customized Nutrition Newsletters, is acceptable.
Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Customized Nutrition Newsletters reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
- Affiliate Links. You may use graphics and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Customized Nutrition Newsletters site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your logo or headshot if you need co-branded marketing images to help cross-promote your Partnership.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy. PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
- Liability. Customized Nutrition Newsletters will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Customized Nutrition Newsletters. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Term of the Agreement. The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated. The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
- Indemnification. Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Customized Nutrition Newsletters and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Customized Nutrition Newsletters to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Louisiana. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Lafayette, Louisiana.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
- Electronic Signatures Effective. The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Customized Nutrition Newsletters affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Share a Sale and/or Customized Nutrition Newsletters application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.