Show Gratitude For Your Clients And Customers
Send Healthy Thanksgiving Nutrition Newsletters in Minutes
November is a wonderful time to express thanks and gratitude with Healthy Nutrition Newsletters to the many clients and customers who support you and your business throughout the year.
Sending a simple message along with some practical tips they can use to continue living a healthier life is a great way to show your thanks. Check out this video and just how easy it is to use the holiday bundle from Customized Nutrition Newsletters to send a #healthymessage throughout the holiday season!
Choose from one of our three pre-designed Thanksgiving headers, or upload your own!
After you choose your template style then it’s time to choose and customize your message! This year we have five pre-written messages for this season of Thanksgiving.
Here are a few ideas of why you might want to send a simple e-mail wish for Thanksgiving:
- Inspire clients to take time and show gratitude for their body and all it can do for them.
- Educate clients on what popular Thanksgiving foods can actually enhance their athletic performance.
- Educate clients on how many minutes of walking is required to burn off their favorite holiday menu item.
- Connect with clients and send a wish of gratitude for the support your clients have given your business in 2016.
Choose from one of five pre-written messages:
- Gratitude For a Healthy Body
- 26 Ways to Show Gratitude For Your Body
- Turkey Day Foods To Fuel Performance
- Walk It Off! What It Takes To Walk Off Your Holiday Feast
- Be Thankful…We Are Thankful For You
Currently our service is only connected with Mail Chimp, however if you are interested in purchasing the pre-written messages to use in your a different e-mail service we will gladly send you the file to upload into your account. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
Download Your FREE Guide: 7 Tips to Create Healthy Holiday E-Newsletters
- Alternative Nutrition
- Diet and Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Email Newsletters
- Fitness Newsletter Ideas
- Halloween promotional e-blast
- Health and Wellness Newsletter
- Healthy Living
- Holiday Promotional e-blasts
- Immune Boosting Trilogy
- New Content Release
- Newsletter Tips
- Nutrition Newsletter
- Thanksgiving promotional e-blast
- Wellness Newsletter