Nutrition & Wellness Newsletter Content Release for June
June Nutrition and Wellness Content
Take a sneak peek a the ready-to-use nutrition & wellness content ready to be customized for your nutrition, wellness, or health coaching practice for June. This captivating content is ready to be customized for your practice, connected with your MailChimp account, and shared with your clients and community.
June Customized Nutrition Newsletter #1:
WHO Recommendations for Sugar & Non-Sugar Sweeteners:
WHO has recently released a new guideline on non-sugar sweeteners (NSS), recommending against using them to control body weight.
This issue will help educate and inspire you to reduce added sugar and non-sugar sweeteners. If you have additional questions or would like to schedule a consultation to discuss how this pertains to your health, please reach out!
June Customized Nutrition Newsletter #2:
Hydrate for Heart Health
When the temperatures start to rise, it’s important to be aware of the potential health risks associated with heat. Heat can cause dehydration, which can lead to an increased heart rate and put a strain on the heart. Additionally, people with pre-existing heart conditions are at a higher risk for complications from heat exposure.
This issue is dedicated to providing practical tips and solutions to help educate and inspire your clients to protect themselves from the risk of heat and its impact on various heart conditions this summer.
June Featured Recipes:
Get your taste buds ready for a culinary adventure! The collection of summer recipes are simple, sweet, and satisfying.
Peach and Banana Nice Cream by Whole Foods Market
Sweet Mandarin Salad
Ready to gain access and customize this content for your practice? Click to learn more.
Additional Nutrition and Wellness Content Customized for June in Library:
- Quick Food Fixes to Refuel and Re-energize
- 5 Steps for a Health-Positive Summer
- Naturally Sweet Summer
- Summer Shape Up
- Nutrition Simplified in 5 Steps
- Beat the Heat with Proper Hydration
- Summer Seafood: Fishing for Nutrition
- 5 Ways to Mindfully Avoid Vacation Weight Gain
- Summertime Cook Drink Calorie Count
- Is Social Media Sabotaging Your Health Goals?
- Reset Your Routine
- 7 Ways to Start Enjoying Food Again
- Summer Guide to Lifestyle Medicine
- Men’s Health Month
- Summer Survival Kit for Body Positivity
- Natural Sugar Substitutes
This content is designed to help you educate your community on seasonal topics such as back to school, fueling tips for sports performance, and football season. As well as nutrition newsletter content for June Health and Wellness Awareness Month, such as:
- National Men’s Health Month
- Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
- Black Lives Matter Month
- Cancer From the Sun Month
- National Dairy Month
- National Soul Food Month
- Pride Month
- Turkey Lovers Month
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Month
Each month we continue to add and update new content in our library! If you are looking for a time-saving solution to stay connected with your clients while providing credible nutrition information that educates and inspires, learn more at Customized Nutrition Newsletters.
- Alternative Nutrition
- Diet and Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Email Newsletters
- Fitness Newsletter Ideas
- Halloween promotional e-blast
- Health and Wellness Newsletter
- Healthy Living
- Holiday Promotional e-blasts
- Immune Boosting Trilogy
- New Content Release
- Newsletter Tips
- Nutrition Newsletter
- Thanksgiving promotional e-blast
- Wellness Newsletter