Nutrition Newsletter Content for October
Nutrition Newsletter Content for October! Content created for nutrition, health, and wellness professionals who want to share relevant information related to Health and Wellness Awareness Months or new research and trends in nutrition and wellness.
New Release: Newsletter #1Immune Boosting Trilogy
There’s been a significant increase in information about building and boosting a healthy immune system in recent months. A strong immune system does a remarkable job defending the body against disease and keeping the body well. In contrast, a weakened immune system becomes vulnerable to illness and infection, which is why the million-dollar question remains, “How does one build and maintain a healthy immune system?”
Trying to filter through the best immune-boosting practices can be overwhelming, from what foods to eat and supplements to take, to lifestyle habits to practice. However, it doesn’t have to be complicated or complex. This newsletter will share the immune-boosting trilogy to help you set the foundation for a healthy and strong immune system!
- Main Article: Immune Boosting Trilogy
- Mini Article: Top 5 Immune-Boosting Nutrients and their Food Sources
- Recipe of the Month: Kale Avocado Salad with Roasted Carrots Recipe by: www.LoveOneToday.com
New Release: Newsletter #2 Promote a Positive Body Image
The week of October 10th kicks off Love Your Body Week. When it comes to loving your body, it starts with having a positive body image! And while this concept of having a positive body image has been around for a while, these questions remain:
- What does body image mean?
- Positive vs. negative body image, what’s the difference?
- How can I help others love their bodies, even when I still struggle with my body image?
- Where do I even start?
The truth is, with today’s diet culture and messages from the media, cultivating a positive body image is not always easy. However, it IS possible, and it IS important. Developing a positive body image in all people, regardless of age or gender, helps people see their body as a unique gift.
In this newsletter, I’ll answer the questions that clients often have around body image and share some practical and effective ways to promote positive body image in yourself and those around you!
- Main Article: Body Image Q&A
- Mini Article: Ways to Promote a Positive Body Image
- Recipe of the Month: White Bean Blondies
- Vegetarian Diet 101: The Essentials
- Foods Worth Falling For
- Brain Boosting Benefits of Exercise
- Cleaning Up Your Plate
- Brain Food
- Simple Ways to Fall Into Clean Eating
- 3 Hip Ways to Stay Sane
- New Nutrition Facts Panel
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Nourishing the Fight
- Fighting Breast Cancer
- The Essentials for Strong Bones
- 7 Ways to Start Enjoying Food Again
- Quick Food Fixes to Refuel
- Fact Check Credibility
- Fall Into Fitness
- 8 Foods that Fight Depression
This content is designed to help you educate your community on seasonal topics such as back to school, fueling tips for sports performance, and football season. As well as nutrition newsletter content for September Health and Wellness Awareness Month such as:
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- ADD / ADHD Awareness
- Vegetarian Awareness
- Eat Better, Eat Together
- Emotional Wellness
- Child Health
- AIDS Awareness
- Mental Health
- Positive Attitude
- Tackling Hunger
Each month we continue to add and update new content in our library! If you are looking for a time-saving solution to stay connected with your clients while providing credible nutrition information that educates and inspires, learn more at Customized Nutrition Newsletters.
Fall 2021 Nutrition, Health, & Wellness Marketing Planner
- Diet and Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Email Newsletters
- Fitness Newsletter Ideas
- Halloween Bonus Blast
- Halloween promotional e-blast
- Health and Wellness Newsletter
- Healthy Living
- Holiday Promotional e-blasts
- Immune Boosting Trilogy
- Newsletter Tips
- Nutrition Newsletter
- Thanksgiving promotional e-blast
- Wellness Newsletter